Christmas Day Menu 2011
Fantastic Festive Fayre at The Bull i’ th’ Thorn
- Homemade tomato and roasted red pepper soup served with a fresh roll.
- Locally smoked aylesbury duck breast sat on a rich red onion and orange compote with a hint of cointreau liqueur.
- Locally Smoked salmon horns piped with a creamy chive cheese, served with a crunchy rocket garnish drizzled with a lime and pepper yogurt.
- Homemade Paté served with a salad garnish, crispy toast and chutney.
- Roast Derbyshire Goose served with all the traditional Christmas trimmings.
- Traditional roast Derbyshire Turkey served with all the traditional Christmas trimmings.
- Roast rib of beef served with a rich Diane sauce and all the traditional Christmas trimmings.
- Oven baked salmon topped with a herb crust and hollandaise sauce.
- Winter Vegetable Wellington, a delicious vegetarian alternative to a traditional Christmas dinner
ALL MAIN COURSES ARE SERVED WITH POTATOES AND SEASONAL VEGETABLES.
- Brandy snap baskets filled with fruits of the forest and Cornish clotted cream.
- Traditional creme brulee
- Baileys cheesecake served with Cornish clotted cream.
- Traditional Christmas pudding served with a hot brandy sauce.
£36.95 per head
One sitting from 12:00pm-3:00pm. Bookings and pre-orders require a £10 per head deposit. Please call on 01298 83348 or contact us to book a table and pre-order your meal.